Sunday, September 8, 2013

China update!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, busy being super adventurous in China! :) Hopefully you guys understand! ;P

Things I love about China this week:
1) unexpected hotel stays-completly paid for.
2) yummy fruit platters
3) karaoke with drunk Chinese men
4) New friends from America
5) scooter rides with cute boys (checked off my bucket list)
6) Cute new shoes and dresses:)
7) Hair long enough to do cute braids:)
8) Official bond t-shirts
9) bunny nails
10) taxi rides
11) teaching my favorite little king :)
12) Dinner with allen:)
13) fancy lunch dates with the wife of the bond owner
14) Daisy one of our coordinators.
15) Skype-ing my dad:)
16) getting one of our vacation plans approved:)
17) Going to the gym:)
18) ultimate Ping pong
19) Present shopping
20) I love China!


Things I don't like about China this week:
1) Not skype-ing my mom at all this week
2) Anxiety from who knows what
3) Failed plans


The things I love about China out-weigh the things I hate:)

I will try Skype everyday now, sorry its been so long! and pictures will be on tomorrow! they are just not uploading right now! :)

1 comment: