Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 17: Family!

I miss my family so much! tonight we all sat around showing each other family photos! :) it was so fun to see every ones families! and they all said my family was so cute! That my mom and dad where super funny!:) I am so grateful that my parents were so supportive of me to do this semester abroad! :) I love them so much and I miss them more and more each day! And everybody was saying that me and Emmy (my little sister) were complete opposites! (which is odd hearing that, I'm so used to people saying we look like twins!) I love you Mom and Dad! and Emmy, Austin, Dominic and Doug! :) and grandma and grandpa, and Muga and Puga! :) Thank you for all the Love and support! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love and miss you too. On the flip side we love reading about your daily adventures and your new life in China. sounds like you are making many new friends and experiencing a lot of things you would have never had the chance to do if you where home. Keep blogging, know we love you and love to hear what you are up to daily.

      Delete