Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 9: Happy Friday! :)

Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness! 

Today was such a fun day with the kids! I love them so so much! Here are some pictures of the cutest little guys you will ever see! :)


Boss-co saw that i had a camera and started being a little model;) 

Candy! :) so cute!

Eason! Everyday I walk into class he kisses my hands and says "good morning teacha!"

Hailey!

This is jim! he speaks really good english! He told me today "Teacha you look beautiful!" he is so cute! :)

Jim!:)

One of my favorites!:) her name is Susie and she is super shy but she's finally warming up to me and wants to sit next to me and hold my hand all the time:) I love her!:)

Boss-co!

Susie 

Boss-co

2 comments:

  1. Susie is thinking "HOLY COW! Teacha got a death grip hold on me!!!!"
    She's not shy...she's SCARED!!!!

    Just teasin' Holly! You can tell that they are loving you just as much as you are falling in love with them. You are warm, radient and kind and that cuts through any language barriers that there may be.

    I love you baby!

    P.s. I think Boss-co is my current favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALERT- ANNOYING MOM REQUEST: is there anyway you can you make the font bigger? Remember that I have old lady eyes and CAN NOT SEE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete