Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 43: Bye Kyle:(

The other girls had to teach today so me and Nikki cleaned the apartment to get ready for the new girls who are coming tomorrow, after that we watch a movie and then when it was 6:00 we went to pizza-coffe with Kyle, since its his last day with us, we had a super fun time and talked and laugh and then kyle did the sweetest thing and paid for all of us! :) It was so unexpected, we then went back to our apartment and played games and talked for awhile! We are going to miss Kyle so much! He is such an incredible person! And im so happy that he was able to be our head teacher even if it was only for a short time! Hopefully we will still all hang out often!

I am so nervous for everybody else to get here tomorrow, everybody is, but im just in this great routine with all these awesome people that I love and they love me, so im excited but nervous for all these new faces to show up! I will let you guys know how everything goes! Hopefully everybody is super nice! Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment