Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 26: Pizza Coffee! :)

After being gone all weekend, we relaxed after school and then later we went to Pizza-Coffee (thats what its called) because we all just wanted some Pizza! :) Usually when me and Nikki pass by Pizza-coffee, there are always very cute guys in there eating! and not just chinese guys!  So me and nikki decided to get all dressed up to go eat there just in case we ran into prince charming;P and of course the only non-chinese guy to show up was a very old and chubby white guy...we were very very sad ;P
The reason for my lovely wide-eyed look is because they all make fun of me because in all my pictures i'm either blinking or my eyes are all squinty:P  I was determined to keep them open. so the result is just a very weird looking Holly;P

No comments:

Post a Comment