Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 38: Two blind men

"T-cha, take my picture" Bosco you crack me up.

I was anticipating a kiss on the cheek instead I got a lick to the face:P


Last day of summer session! Im praying that most of these kids will be back for fall semester:)


Today kyle took pictures of us playing with the kids:) This little guy is Robbie! He is so cute! and every morning he runs up to me and gives me a big old hug! Love him to pieces! :)

This is Eason! he is the wiggliest little guy ever! He just can not stand still! When he sings is voice sounds completely British! it is so cute and funny! :)

Robbie and I talking, I think here he's laughing at me because im on a little bike;P
 Sarina and Nikki and I went and got massages, it was interesting...they took us to this room where all three of us where together, and then Two blind guys come in and i guess Being a blind massages person is super popular in China. It was super interesting!


After our massages we went and ate at Pizza coffee and just talked for about 3 hours, I love Sarina and Nikki so much! As cheesy as it sounds I feel like they completely accept me for who I am, and they love me for it! I can be myself around them!  I am so grateful for them:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment