Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 16: Coco

Today was super fun! We went to a smoothie/tea place by our apartment which was super good! Than on the way back Ashlee wanted to see how much a trim was, so we stopped there, and she ended up getting a hair wash/hair trim/full body massage/head massage for about 8 American dollars! That is so crazy! While she was doing that, we where reading magazines and talking to one of the hairdressers named Coco, he was super funny and actually knew some of the other ILP teachers that where here in the spring! He gave us his phone so he could follow us on instagram! He showed us a CTR ring that he had on.  He was so nice and really funny.

After we got back from the hair place, we went to the gym with Ashlee, Sarina and Nikki! I feel so proud of myself for going everyday.  I feel so fit and healthy! I'm eating so much better than i was at home! :) It feels good! :)

When we got back from the gym we took showers and got all cute and dressed up to go to this Pizza/coffee place, that was super fun! (sometimes you just need a little taste of home!:) me kyle and Sarina shared a spicy chicken pizza which was SO SO good! Sarina was taking pictures so I had her send me these!:) they are super hideous looking so don't mind them:P but it was a super fun night!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment