Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 7: Happy Wednesday

Is it friday yet? 

Teaching is rough and we all just want to explore the city:) But the kids are all so stinkin' cute. I already love them, even if some of them are complete handfuls. ;P


Picture time:
Ashlee, Courtney, Nikki, me, Kyle, Ali, Sarina! First group photo:)



It was raining all day so there was pretty fog on the moutains:)

Sarina, Ali, Nikki

First Manicure in China;P it was super fun to go do that with all the girls:)


Dragon fruit (very good)

A funny cup. From our favorite juice/smoothie place: A-Ok and our waitress person gave us her number so we can hang out with her and be friends:) her english name is Licky. (they make up english names for themselves that are not at all english)





Things I like today:

1) trying new fruit
2) raining (it makes it so much colder)
3) New friends we are making in China
4) teaching the cute little kids


Things I don't like:

1) Cafeteria food
2) Being so tired at 3:00pm



Goodnight everybody:) 

3 comments:

  1. I love that cup!!!! is it weird I want you to flatten it and bring it back? How could you not be happy with fruit like that and drinking out of cups with spiky haired guys on them?

    I Love You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I know you are super tired at the end of each night - so THANK YOU for taking the time to indulge my requests for stories and pics on here. You're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you post on your blog too! It looks like you are having an absolutely amazing time :) Now I am wishing I would have done that instead of my first semester at ASU... I miss you! Keep us updated best friend! :)

    ReplyDelete