Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 10: Walking street!

walking street bridge! 

China is so so beautiful!





Walking street mall! the cutest clothes ever! They had the most adorable dress! But Since I am kind of tall in China's standards it was very very short for me;P
We came across these secret stair on walking street and climbed up them and there was all these beautiful trails and jungly (is that a word?) It was so so fun! i much rather do stuff like hike and find secret passageways then go shopping! 

on top of the stairs!


beautiful view from on secret garden place! :)


When i see this i think of Mulan! :)

I never really believed anybody when they said that the chinese would want to take pictures with us! I've had my picture taken about 10 times, it really is a boost for my self confidence! ;)

Me and Sarina!

I petted theses fluffy little guys! i miss my puppies so much! 



On the bridge. and these guys where selling random animals!

If you look closely you can see a cat! ;P


Today was such a fun day! I am really loving most of my roommates! we all get along pretty well! and i love exploring this beautiful city of Zhongshan! the people are so nice and kind! and are so understanding with us and the language barrier is hard but when speaking with them, all that radiates is there kindness and respect for us for trying to understand and learn their cultural! I love China! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute Holly! I wish I could be there! Looks like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete